Join in here and discuss all the practice & race action for the 2010 Auto Club 500. Robby
Gordon will be running the #7 Warner Music / Whitney Duncan Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , FEBRUARY 19th

Practice    3:00 - 4:30 pm/et   ( 38th Quickest )
 Qualifying  6:30 - 8:30 pm/et   ( 40th Quickest )

SATURDAY , FEBRUARY 20th

Practice  2:30 - 3:15 pm/et  ( 41st Quickest )
 Practice  3:45 - 4:50 pm/et  ( 38th Quickest )

SUNDAY , FEBRUARY 21st

Auto Club 500  3:00 pm/et , green flag at 3:19 pm/et ( Finished 33rd )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Garagecam from FONTANA

Practice Live Leaderboard

Views: 224

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Derrick....Did you notice there were a handful of teams who unloaded shitty and had bad days.
Your hope will best be found in an another team who can meet your demands, might as well go to walmart or 711 and get yout hat and bumper sticker for your next favorite driver
Derrick, its Nascar man. Robby only races in this series to cure a itchy right foot and also it gives him a chance to make some money at the merchandise hauler. Dont get emotional man, good stuff to come from our driver as he decided to diversify his schedule and put his talents to some real use.
See you later then Derrick.
$4 footlong subs to the rescue !.
I was listening to Jeff Burton today. He finished 3rd yesterday. In the interview he was remembering how last year at Cali they were "junk, finished 2 laps down, didn't know their front from their backside". They struggled all year and then *poof* they hit on something and have been strong since.

I trust RGM will hit on something and get us up in the upper-to-mid-20s in points this year.
how many blown engines today? Truex, Ambrose, Newman & Montoya along with Robby.

I was bummed. was more bummed that JJ won, I was really, really wishing for a crash involving JJ and some Roush drivers. No traffic for me as usual, made it home in 30 minutes.
Good to hear that the national anthem was perfect this year .
Bummed today.........YES, Disappointed today.......YES, Can't wait till Robby races next week................YES!
TRD, Hendrick, RCR, Triad........

Must all be left over from last year. None of those guys like to do good or even like winning.

Yeah, robby is doomed,.......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, What ever are we gonna do.

Back to my Red stag. Gas ON #7 Crew
Engine problems
Aric Almirola Chevrolet Engine
Ryan Newman Chevrolet Engine
Juan Montoya Chevrolet Engine
Michael McDowell Toyota Engine
Martin Truex Jr. Toyota Engine
Dave Blaney Toyota Engine
Robby Gordon Toyota Overheating
Marcos Ambrose Toyota Overheating
Season is pretty much over. Just 34 races left to go.
Its all good , as $4 footlong subs are coming soon near you !

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service