Join in here and discuss all the practice & race action for the 2010 Auto Club 500. Robby
Gordon will be running the #7 Warner Music / Whitney Duncan Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , FEBRUARY 19th

Practice    3:00 - 4:30 pm/et   ( 38th Quickest )
 Qualifying  6:30 - 8:30 pm/et   ( 40th Quickest )

SATURDAY , FEBRUARY 20th

Practice  2:30 - 3:15 pm/et  ( 41st Quickest )
 Practice  3:45 - 4:50 pm/et  ( 38th Quickest )

SUNDAY , FEBRUARY 21st

Auto Club 500  3:00 pm/et , green flag at 3:19 pm/et ( Finished 33rd )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Garagecam from FONTANA

Practice Live Leaderboard

Views: 224

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no lets change everything then we'll be plowing the fence down cause its tight tight tight on lap 35.
Car is getting a bit better now. Still ways to go.
yeah dude , been a rough weekend so far lol damn. It can only get better ya know
car is starting to respond positively to the changes now.
I am so nervous right now. I meant this is the FIRST time ever in the history of RGM that we have ever had a car that was slow before raceday. And they only have 500 short miles to make changes on the car tomorrow. Not looking good, not good at all.
wrong. Dover June 2009 the car was worse than this, then they got it right at the end of happy hour, and he passed 13 cars the first 40 laps of that race.
Lol, i was being sarcastic.
yes you were..lol...
i agree last year was the same. cant put down a fast lap but dont give up anything on a long run. seen it a lot last year.
but some of ther people on here are getting on my nerves dont go cheer for johnson . my 2cents
found a little speed late in practice there!
only 6 mph off the pace.... coming on strong
nah about half a seecond off a very competitive avg lap time... if all you do is look at the fastest lap time in pracitces after qualifying, well thats just silly...

this is by no means a great car, but it isnt the 2nd sign of the apocolypse either...

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service