Join in here and discuss all the practice & race action for the 2010 Auto Club 500. Robby
Gordon will be running the #7 Warner Music / Whitney Duncan Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , FEBRUARY 19th

Practice    3:00 - 4:30 pm/et   ( 38th Quickest )
 Qualifying  6:30 - 8:30 pm/et   ( 40th Quickest )

SATURDAY , FEBRUARY 20th

Practice  2:30 - 3:15 pm/et  ( 41st Quickest )
 Practice  3:45 - 4:50 pm/et  ( 38th Quickest )

SUNDAY , FEBRUARY 21st

Auto Club 500  3:00 pm/et , green flag at 3:19 pm/et ( Finished 33rd )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Garagecam from FONTANA

Practice Live Leaderboard

Views: 224

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I used to fish with a guy who would complain about the amount of action...I don't anymore. I used to golf with a guy who would lose it one the second hole due to one shot and cry the whole day away...I don't anymore. I used to go to races with a guy who would say he would be prepared he would not and we would listen to him the whole weekend complain and cry about the heat/rain/cold/seats....I don't anymore. Now I fish,golf, and travel with a "select crew", that take the good with the bad and do everything to enjoy a day on this side of the grass. My official statement is this: What was the turnover in the shop, Robby says the cars are great in workmanship, perhaps there are steps needed to be taken in order to understand what literally makes them "go round". I won't complain as we bring up the rear as I know he does not enjoy it or plan it that way. Some folks do though it would seem. What is the turn over on the pit crew? Perhaps I can find the answer hear or on Robbys home site , admit I have not ventured to find out....yet. Questions of an intelligent nature are far more effective than pointing fingers and F$%^&ng crying. Perhaps there is a place for premature reactionaries that serve only one purpose and that being to create a backdrop for all the counter pointers to pronounce their insights and observations, it would prove perhaps otherwise an unworkable conversation.
If I were to put it short, the only place we "have to" put up with negative thoughts feelings and input is at work...right? So while I enjoy coming here and hearing (in the written sense of the word) what everyone has to say it just don't work for me to have to sift through and find someone who is on my wavelength. I read just about every word written but come on folks thumbs up or thumbs down....I say that after Atlanta you will sing my kind of tune, till then.....lets keep it together Vegas baby.
"if RG even cares anymore" ????!!!!???!!!! I'm sure you'll find he cares about it more than anyone, it's his life and his business.
Not wasting breath I could sum up by simply saying i'm a fan all the way and am as pissed as anyone, but the whole "i'm sick of the 30+ finishing positions" has no place at the back of the van at the grill at the race or at the grill in the yard let alone on a site Robby may be visiting perhaps. If you .................Aahh
listen to him on the scanner, its very obvious
The overheating on the car was due to sand and gravel packed into the radiator...the front of the car had so many rock chips in the paint, that there was no paint left....the front end where the air goes in the radiator looked like someone had stood in front of it for 3 hours with a sand blaster!!
No paper or hot dog wrappers as earlier stated...just packed with rocks and sand from the track....hard to brush that off with a toothbrush during a pit stop.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service