Join in here and discuss all the practice & race action for the 2010 Atlanta 500.  Robby
Gordon will be running the #7 Warner Music / Blake Shelton Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Georgia track.

FRIDAY , MARCH 5th

Practice    2:30 - 4:00 pm/et   ( 40th Quickest )
 Qualifying  6:10 - 8:00 pm/et   ( 39th Quickest )

SATURDAY , MARCH 6th

Practice  11:40 - 11:45 am/et  ( 27th Quickest )
 Practice  12:20 - 1:20 pm/et  ( 33rd Quickest )

SUNDAY , MARCH 7th

Kobalt Tools 500  1:00 pm/et , green flag at 1:16 pm/et ( Finished 43rd )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as  PLANETROBBY TWITTER.

Practice Live Leaderboard

Event Photo Album

Views: 259

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

stupid ass goodyear they suck.....i remember tony stewart bashing them he was right all along..somebody needs to step up and give badyear a run for there money....!!!!!!!
RG is now 38th in owner's points. 27 behind 35th
Although he is locked in, ya gotta go full blown Q trim next friday in practice. Start as close to the front as possible.
The sad part to the season so far, besides the fact that we are running so poorly, is that Boris Said is 3 points ahead of us and he has been the most pathetic looking car each week. I mean, even the cars that are DNQing are miles ahead of that team and yet they sit right in front of us in points. I hope things turn around soon.
a 43rd place finish will do that to you.....
NASCAR got exactly what they wanted (and quite frankly what they desperately need), a controversy. Once again the intentional crash highlights will be shown everywhere and talked about on the mainstream outlets. Unfortunately NASCAR's idiotic three restart and your done rule will continually cause the teams to spend more money fixing their crashed cars. They really do not have a clue when it comes to trying to keep a full field and saving teams money.

matt
when you are sitting 34th you can't afford a 43rd...today was the worst possible thing to happen to the team
yup....
I think too many people judge Robby for his lack of winning. I know Robby would like to win, but I see him as a true off-road racer. The off-road mentality is to innovate, build, and race....and of course, you race for the win but if you do win, it is only icing on the cake. The journey, the drama, the fun, the experience, the memories, the stories...that is what drives the off road racer. To be independent, to take on the world, to conquer the environment, and beat your opponents...that feeds the off-road racer. At the end of the day, no matter how you did, you lived, and lived life to the fullest. Robby is a racer and a business man. He battles on the track, he battles in the office, and he does win. He was SCORE champion last year and won his class in Dakar. He's taken on the biggest names in motorsports, teams with the biggest budgets, and done it at the biggest venues in the world. This year he is going to take on NASCAR, DAKAR, Indy, Monster Trucks, SCORE, TORC, and hopefully some rally....and at the end of the day if he wins he is legendary, and if he loses, he is still nothing less. He built, he raced, he managed, he fought, he lived...and when he laid his head down to sleep, whether it was in the back of a vehicle, on his own pillow, or the floor of his race shop, he went to sleep knowing that NO ONE in this world had the journey that I did today....and tomorrow is only a few hours away!

Robby you're my hero!

Steve Johnson
Bravo Steve. +1000!
By a racer, no doubt put the best
nope, 38th. 27 points behind 35th.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service