Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Atlanta 500 cup race.Kevin Conway will drive the #7 Extenze Toyota .Robby Gordon will be in Crandon, driving the TORC race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Georgia track.

SATURDAY , SEPTEMBER 4th

Practice          11:00am - 1:00 pm/et    ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice 2        1:45pm -  2:30 pm/et    ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying         4:30pm -  7:00 pm/et    (TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SUNDAY , SEPTEMBER 5th

Raceday           7:00 pm/et , greenflag at 7:46 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  Extenze Racing Twitter

Kevin Conway Atlanta  500  F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Extenze
                                                                            4) When is Robby's next cup race ?
                                                                                2 weeks in loudon

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I never expected him to run the full 500 miles. At the speed he's running, even going to the checkered flag would be no more than 450 miles
Very interesting, although not that surprising. While Kevin really needs the seat time, it really isn't productive to have him out there so far off the pace. So I guess the real question is how to get him the necessary seat time to build his confidence up, but yet not have him out there as a moving chicane...
I was thinking the same thing...too bad he can't get some NNS seat time...
Seat time cost money, either through running different series, or testing where NASCAR allows it. Best bet would just be run as many laps in practice as possible, which also adds to the chance of wrecking a car that was suppose to race.
Bottom line is like all bottom lines, MONEY. Conway brought some in, but did he bring that much?
It's too bad that RGM can't afford to do some testing. If Loudon is going to be Kevin's first full race with RGM, it would be great to bring him up here to Milwaukee and run him for a full day or two at the Mile to prepare for the race.
Glad the 7 car is in, as much as I hate the "Top 35" rule. Damn I hate being a hypocrite.
Maybe today's goal was to NOT put it in the fence,goal achieved.I'm just say'n
This is racing at it highs level ether you have it or you don't, Keven is here because he has money and Robby needs money. No more no less. He has been slow all year, even PJ would have been faster but he did not bring any money. It is going to be a long night!
Actually, looks like it's going to be a short night since the plan isn't a full race.
I really thought Extenze would want to run the full race. I am surprised that it is a start and park
maybe it is an other BAM all bark and no bite!
Unless this is the plan to get him seat time and confidence? Run about the same amount of time/laps as if he were running a NW or CTS race, only in the same car/equipment that he might run full races in the future.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service