Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Atlanta 500 cup race.Kevin Conway will drive the #7 Extenze Toyota .Robby Gordon will be in Crandon, driving the TORC race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Georgia track.

SATURDAY , SEPTEMBER 4th

Practice          11:00am - 1:00 pm/et    ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice 2        1:45pm -  2:30 pm/et    ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying         4:30pm -  7:00 pm/et    (TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SUNDAY , SEPTEMBER 5th

Raceday           7:00 pm/et , greenflag at 7:46 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  Extenze Racing Twitter

Kevin Conway Atlanta  500  F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Extenze
                                                                            4) When is Robby's next cup race ?
                                                                                2 weeks in loudon

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what kind of front end issues?

I'm sure the team is working on trying to get Kevin comfortable and the setup right. Everybody is complaining about loose and slick track. Kevin doesn't have to qualify his way in. Using all the practice time to get the car driving right and getting infromation.

Some people are just stupid! Did you expect him to get in the 7 car and run in the Top 10? Would you rather Robby have another driver and S&P after 20 laps? Get a clue? Kevin & RGM will only get better with each lap. Kevin will get better with the whole team behind him. RGM will improve with sponsorship...which means when Loudon & dega come around 2 cars!!!! You know the thing we've all been saying for years RGM has to have to be competitive.

Maybe Joey was right...You just can't fix stupid!
Putting Conway in the car was the best thing at the time Robby Gordon the businessman, not the racer, could do to keep his team alive. They way things are, it was the only chance I could see to get some sponsorship money.
And they way he's running, the only place to go is up.
Didn't mean "going up" as an Extenze joke but wish I did. To me "Erectile Dysfunction" is not finding a function for my erection.

I to hope the check is good and Robby learned from BAM. I just hope it works out, to many good teams have gone away from nothing more than a lack of sponsorship.
thanks!
31.221. More than a second quicker than his best practice lap.
And over a second slower than the car in front of him (Ambrose)
Tomorrow will not be a full race for the #7 and Kevin. All parties involved have agreed (and is subject to change), that Kevin will only run full races where Robby is also entered, which will be at Loudon.
As long as they hold on to the top 35...
really?
Yep

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service