Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Atlanta 500 cup race.Kevin Conway will drive the #7 Extenze Toyota .Robby Gordon will be in Crandon, driving the TORC race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Georgia track.

SATURDAY , SEPTEMBER 4th

Practice          11:00am - 1:00 pm/et    ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice 2        1:45pm -  2:30 pm/et    ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying         4:30pm -  7:00 pm/et    (TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SUNDAY , SEPTEMBER 5th

Raceday           7:00 pm/et , greenflag at 7:46 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  Extenze Racing Twitter

Kevin Conway Atlanta  500  F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Extenze
                                                                            4) When is Robby's next cup race ?
                                                                                2 weeks in loudon

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DOES robby use Extenze? i kid i kid!
His hair is usually held together pretty good so I would say he does.
The irony of it all kills me. I just wish that Gene would have held out another month to be the CC on the ExtenZe car and see that Speedfactory episode. Either way, Gene has to be in the garage area somehwere, maybe Rowdy can catch up with him one of these weekends for a comment or two.
Does anyone know if Robby will drive the #7 at Loudon? Or is that up in the air as of now?

Good luck Conway this week! Bring home a top-30!!!
Top 25 will work!! Conways Uncle was on Taxi right??
Best of luck to KC & Miles on a good run & 29th or better finish.
I know this is PlanetRobby.com and I am a Robby fan. Just wondering why there is not a banner on the side bar that has extenze as the sponsor. This is still Robby's car, money, and what is going to keep him running Torc, Baja, and Dakar. Just wondering, not trying to start a big discussion, just wondering why there wouldn't be the torc truck and Extenze car up at the top. Just like when Bobby Labonte raced the #7, the site still supported the race sponsor.
Usually TOG just posts the sponsors of the vehicle that Robby is racing each week. I'm sure robbygordon.com will be updated soon with extenze logos. Sometimes business meetings still have to dictate where the logos can be used, etc, those may not have happened yet
Let just hope KC doesn't wreck the car and runs better the he did with the front row guys
dead last on practice speed charts, he looks like a bottom feeder.
Wonder if NASCAR would object to the 7 car poping a few extenze in the gas tank. It needs to get up
Thanks Diane...good luck to Bobby too......

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service