Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Atlanta 500 cup race.Kevin Conway will drive the #7 Extenze Toyota .Robby Gordon will be in Crandon, driving the TORC race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Georgia track.

SATURDAY , SEPTEMBER 4th

Practice          11:00am - 1:00 pm/et    ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice 2        1:45pm -  2:30 pm/et    ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying         4:30pm -  7:00 pm/et    (TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SUNDAY , SEPTEMBER 5th

Raceday           7:00 pm/et , greenflag at 7:46 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  Extenze Racing Twitter

Kevin Conway Atlanta  500  F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Extenze
                                                                            4) When is Robby's next cup race ?
                                                                                2 weeks in loudon

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOW, A Vega GT Camback !!! A price package worth over $6000!!! How can I get in on this ;) Maybe I can win a Pacer.

Oh, I figured out the deal a while ago and am OK with it - guess all I win is a big pile of JACK SQUAT! But I still look forward to watching how things play out as RG works on building HIS team.
I thought Jack Squat was a brand of whiskey?
i bet there isn't even 10 Vega station wagons left in the world. wow
Has it already been answered why there's only a pic of the Pro-2 truck on the header and not the Extenze #7?

As crazy as the board went for the "other" fill-in driver who didn't bring a sponsor, the least I think that can be done is to show support for the current sponsor. Least that would be the smart thing to do...
Or more likely Extenze got a half price deal and the 07 prize money covers the other half for the 7 to run full race.
Remember things aren't always as they seem,and think if someone were to dig deeper they would find that extenze itself really doesn't sponsor a team.Some how Conwy(I-CON)has a marketing deal with them.And to make it look more than it is he uses money to get a seat,and the money comes from him.There lays the problem,he will promise the funding for the ride,but collecting just might be a little harder.Soon he will try to tell an owner how his team should be ran,and possibly say well the funding will only be payed if this or that are done this way.Soon growing tired of his arrogence a team owner may just say,you have until this date to bring the funds or see ya.But someone may think he is bigger than he really is and say ha,then when let go run around telling everyone who will listen,just can't agree with the decisions that were made,but never give the whole story.Then move on to another and start all over.Mean while the presss will never check or report the whole truth because you are a kevIn CONway(ICON).Hoping RGM has better luck with funding than some others.
and the moon landing was a CON-spiracy too!
Everything you say Ernie, may be true, but if there's any owner in the biz ready to deal with that BS, it's Robby. He's won at that game before (Ronn Bailey, etc.), will win at it again soon (BAM), and my money would be on him to win at it if the Extenze deal is not what it's advertised to be.
When Robby returns in a few weeks,the song from cake will be in effect.
All is well. Relax.
I hope so. I'm sure they have been over and over the points but theiy cushion over 36th and 37th place is not much. After two more races of S&P it could down to single digits.

No one likes this situation.
But RGM is in survival mode.
It seems Robby has been behind the 8 ball since that Dakar race in Morocco was canceled a few years ago.
The strategy is to stay in existence as long as possible and hopefully bag some sponsors in the future.
Eventually, the economy will turn.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service