Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Atlanta 500 cup race.Kevin Conway will drive the #7 Extenze Toyota .Robby Gordon will be in Crandon, driving the TORC race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Georgia track.

SATURDAY , SEPTEMBER 4th

Practice          11:00am - 1:00 pm/et    ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice 2        1:45pm -  2:30 pm/et    ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying         4:30pm -  7:00 pm/et    (TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SUNDAY , SEPTEMBER 5th

Raceday           7:00 pm/et , greenflag at 7:46 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  Extenze Racing Twitter

Kevin Conway Atlanta  500  F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Extenze
                                                                            4) When is Robby's next cup race ?
                                                                                2 weeks in loudon

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm hoping for a good weekend! It would be great if Kevin can keep it in one piece and get a top 30 finish. I'm looking forward to Robby running at NHMS in two weeks he has had some good runs there. I was there in 2001 when he won and that is the day I became a fan. Good luck Kevin and RGM!!!
I hope they have a great race, but I don't want Miles to do to good and get sucked in by a bigger team....So give me a 25th finishing position and take the car home in one piece and that would be a good day.....
Should be a good race. With a strong car, Kevin could finish in the high 20's and this would be a great first race for the team.
who really cares?
You're free to ignore these threads then Bill. I don't think the rest of us will miss you.
I care

Historically not a lot of crashes in this race and that is what Kevin needs for a decent finish. Last year the first car 2 laps down finished 28th but more S + P's this year. 25th to 30th is where he will finsh if the fenders are still on the car.
"Cars that are easy to drive" Robs' quote pertaining to what they would like to give KC to help build his confidence. In that light I see horse power and speed to have the same 20 cars upfront as every week with todays' NAZICAR. Hope Miles and the boys take the checkered flag, not packing away some kind of failure.
He needs to finish ahead of the cars that are 30 to 34 in points. That would be a successful weekend to me, and maybe only a couple of laps down. I'm interested in how Miles will call this race. Hope he does a good job.
Race the 26 & 38 should be the main objective...beating the 71, 37 and 34 would be a nice bonus. Good luck Kevin and RGM!

I think the 26 & 38 will have their work cut out for them in qualifying. McDowell will have new car with EGR engine. Bill Elliott is an automatic, so only 7 will make it on speed. Patrick in the 26 will be interesting. Mears in the Geico car. Leffler for Braun. Could get interesting.
good luck Kevin and RGM crew.

Bring it home in one peice

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service