It's that time of the year again to try to vote Robby Gordon into the 2010 All-Star race. Voting begins on Wednesday, March 24th, and will end on May 22nd. There will be permanent links to the voting page placed throughout planetrobby.com, as well as robbygordon.com.

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just voted for Bobbie
Nope. It still says Bobby Gordon after voting.
It appears my voting machine might not work this year after the security features NASCAR.com has decided to add.
yeah, I figured that was the case...lol...I wish they would show voting results, at least weekly.
Yeah. Oh well, We'll just have to get it done the old fashioned way.
Thanks for your Vote!
Come back soon to find out if Bobby Gordon won the NASCAR Sprint All-Star Fan Vote and made it into the NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race!
damn Ricky Bobby....
According to that lastest results...the leader is Digger.
Just as I thought! Voting for someone other than Robby does NOT produce the "Unexpected Results" error.

I gave 1 vote to Boris being the most likely to never win any kind of popularity contest.
Looks like it's been fixed now. No more error, and the "thank you for voting" screen says Robby.
Hey all, does anyone know if Robby will be racing in Phoenix on 4/10 ?
On Jayski it said yes, Robby is going to run all of the races up to and including The All-Star, but he hasn't said yet if he's going to run Indy or the 600.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service