Join in and discuss all the action from Watkins Glen right here. Robby will run BOTH races this weekend, as well as having PJ Jones in the #04. Weekend schedule as follows:

FRIDAY , 8-7-09

11:45am - 1:20pm NSCS Practice ( Ended up 15th quickest )

1:30pm – 3:00pm NNS Practice ( Ended up 2nd quickest )

3:10pm NSCS Qualifying ( Starts 22nd )

5:30pm NNS Final Practice (ended up 3rd )

SATURDAY , 8-8-09

10:10am NNS Qualifying ( Qualified 3rd quickest )

12:00pm – 12:45pm NSCS Practice ( Ended up 35th quickest )

1:20pm – 2:20pm NSCS Final Practice ( ended up 16th quickest )

2:30pm NNS Driver Introduction

3:00pm NNS RACE – Zippo 200 ( Finished 14th )

SUNDAY 8-9-09

1:30pm NSCS Driver Introduction (ESPN)

2:00pm NSCS Race – Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen ( Finished 18th )

Views: 295

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes thats it. I bet the cars are not that far away. It's just finding the sweet spot on em. That will be the hardest thing to do, find that tenth of a second here and there. Just kinda chip away at it.
When the Nationwide series goes to a COT type car they might spend more time in that series. That would be big for teams like RGMS.
What I mean by that is that teams like Hendrick and Roush and even MWR have almost got to the limit of the COTas it stands at this moment, Not much else to find that they haven't already been over. RGMS will have a lot more room for discovery. Racing in the Busch series if they go COT would help Robby much more than the others.
True. That simo car is still my favorite cup car of all time, just ahead of the Lincoln mark viii kranafus haas built. I do think that any revolutionary design needs development work though. I think this new car will show during the race that it can be fast. A winner though ? Possibly. The cot by design though is flawed, and NASCAR adding double file restarts to help aid passing just proves that.
A top five would be awesome

not sure if this was posted yet.. Robby and PJ's pits are right next to each other..
Sharing pit crew? ;)
An open slot when PJ parks
i REALLY hope he runs this weekend! sounds like he will, but we were all hoping for it last time too. Come on PJ Gas ON!!
He doesn't have to park it, only come in on a different lap.
And NASCAR couldn't do anything to Robby for it either! Err well, Robby as a driver and the owner of the 7 car...maybe as the owner of the 04 though :P
and another one when Blaney parks.
Ya know, regardless of where he finishes in Cup or Nationwide, I just want RG to actually be a FACTOR in the races this weekend. Not just an also-ran like he has been reduced to much of the Cup season.
ZOMG!!!!!

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service