Ok. So the good folks at Jim Beam and RGM have given me a few "Vote For Robby" t-shirts to give away as prizes in my contests( only in L and XL ) In order to make it fair, I will offer some of them as prizes for the upcoming Darlington race contest ( join contest crew group , entry is free! ) ,as well as random events during the week,where just being logged on at the right time might make you a winner. Join the contest crew group, because all the contests will be located there. Must have been a member of planetrobby for at least 7 days to enter, and the "vote for robby" t-shirts will be sent from RGM. Be on the lookout for Jim Beam reps at Darlington, they will be handing out shirts as well.And don't forget, keep voting Robby into the all-star race !

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

great
ok
TOG, wouldn't it be better to give the shirts to members who will be attending upcoming races?

I won't be (except maybe Dover)...just saying...
nope, because there are already Jim Beam reps giving those out and not everybody can make it to the races.This gives the folks who CANT go a chance to get them.
We had 1 winner last night, Congrats to Karen.

Please keep checking the Contest Crew group for those random questions,be the first to answer and you can win a Vote For Robby T-Shirt !
Not looking for the shirt but found this the best way to get to you and compliment you on a very cool and informative website. Cannot believe that I did nto join earlier! Good luck.
Rally for Robby!!!!

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service