Join in here and discuss all the weekend activities at Texas for Robby Gordon. Here is the schedule for the weekend,all times eastern standard. First practice is on Friday at 1:00pm, followed by qualifying at 4:30pm both on SPEED. There will be 2 practices on Saturday at 12:00pm and 1:20 also on SPEED. The race is on Sunday ,April 5th at 1:30 pm. Don't forget live chat every Sunday, beginning at 10:00am-. (Live chat is a popular feature,but for those who don't care for it,please continue to post your thoughts right here on raceday.)

Views: 138

Replies to This Discussion

the guy from scrubs had a pretty damn good lap. on the pole so far
AT LEAST WERE AHEAD OF POS
A bunch of guys are dropping time in turns 3&4.
I love how everyone was complimenting Tommie Baldwin and Jeremy Mayfield on their teams at Daytona. They look really fast now...

I wonder how long those teams can hang on.
Its amazing how people are reacting this year...

Jeff Burton and Matt Kenseth have typically been poor in qualifying as well, I wonder if those fans get up in arms about stuff like this...
Um...

What?

Your right, he doesnt have as good of equipment, so why throw a fit about qualifying?

Better yet, look at the attitude of his car. Mark my words, it will be fast in the race. You people need to relax before you all have a stroke...

Would you be happier if he over drove the car and wadded it up in the fence?
You cannot just want something and then its going to happen.

They do have better equipment, therefore they are going to qualify better. No mystery there. My point was Robby is not good at qualifying, so what? That does not mean he cant race to the front if they hit the setup...

Yes the car changes often from practice to the race. If you want a good performance guarantee find another team to root for. This is a single car team on a fixed budget.

All this crying and moaning is getting old...
Give him a free pass? I dont run his team. I dont pay the bills. I dont know what happened inside the car during the lap. I dont know if he has or has not tried to improve the qualifying package, although I personally think it has improved from the last couple of years with the COT.

So why get up in arms and cry about it? This complaining is getting so old...
Scott Speed will miss the race.
Yup, he ran that team out of the top 35 and now he is missing races. I wonder what excuses his supporters will come up with now.
Do you think Red Bull is regretting kicking AJ to the curb?
Robbys will start 29th. That ain't too bad...

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service