Join in here and discuss all the weekend activities at Texas for Robby Gordon. Here is the schedule for the weekend,all times eastern standard. First practice is on Friday at 1:00pm, followed by qualifying at 4:30pm both on SPEED. There will be 2 practices on Saturday at 12:00pm and 1:20 also on SPEED. The race is on Sunday ,April 5th at 1:30 pm. Don't forget live chat every Sunday, beginning at 10:00am-. (Live chat is a popular feature,but for those who don't care for it,please continue to post your thoughts right here on raceday.)

Views: 138

Replies to This Discussion

my tv is about 5 minutes slower than eveyone else. You all made the previous comments and then Robby qualified right after I typed.
I am work what happened?
Robby didn't pick anything up from practice. He's going to be starting near the back of the pack on sunday.
wow... sadler sucked. at least rg was better than him
SLOW BACK OF THE FIELD START
http://www.justin.tv/daniellpilot WATCH LIVE QUALIFYING
REALLY GOOD FEED TODAY ON JUSTIN TV
yeah, i was impressed, usually it can get pretty laggy
he is NOT slow folks. He had a good run going, and had to get off the gas for a moment in turn 3 .. Thats it. That is all it took. He will be FINE on Sunday.
"If so will you see if there is news merchandise yet."
Fox News, CNN, MSNBC AP? What's your preference? JK
No #7 merchandise trailer at Texas. I am so bummed about it.
I kind of figured that since there was no mention of autograph signing in the official pre-race report.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service