Join in here and discuss all the weekend activities at Texas for Robby Gordon. Here is the schedule for the weekend,all times eastern standard. First practice is on Friday at 1:00pm, followed by qualifying at 4:30pm both on SPEED. There will be 2 practices on Saturday at 12:00pm and 1:20 also on SPEED. The race is on Sunday ,April 5th at 1:30 pm. Don't forget live chat every Sunday, beginning at 10:00am-. (Live chat is a popular feature,but for those who don't care for it,please continue to post your thoughts right here on raceday.)

Views: 138

Replies to This Discussion

And they're off...Robby is 4th fastest out of 27 cars to take the track with a speed of 185.861mph (29.05 seconds) on his first lap.
that is a great unload for a brand new chassis.
That it is...now lets see if the crew can find about .5 sec in the car and be in the same zip code as Mark Martin...lol
and why haven't we ran this chasis already???????????????
because it wasnt ready. that simple.
24, 48, 88 not out yet
1 LAP = P4 185.86 MPH
Guess I should read above before posting - duh....sorry got a little excited!
I wish NASCAR.com would take it out to the thousandths of a second instead of just the hundredths. Jeff Gordon and Martin Truex, Jr. are both listed at 29.16 seconds, but Jeff's speed is 185.217 to Truex's 185.179. I know the reason behind the two speeds, but some people may not.
RaceTrax on foxsports.com lists times to the thousandths.
That's true Alan. Someone needs to combine the two trackers. Use the car numbers like NASCAR.com where it is easier to find a driver with the speeds and times from FoxSports.com.
Picking up... still .3 to .5 off the pace.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service