Join in here and discuss all the weekend activities at Texas for Robby Gordon. Here is the schedule for the weekend,all times eastern standard. First practice is on Friday at 1:00pm, followed by qualifying at 4:30pm both on SPEED. There will be 2 practices on Saturday at 12:00pm and 1:20 also on SPEED. The race is on Sunday ,April 5th at 1:30 pm. Don't forget live chat every Sunday, beginning at 10:00am-. (Live chat is a popular feature,but for those who don't care for it,please continue to post your thoughts right here on raceday.)

Views: 138

Replies to This Discussion

chat is back working again.
What hAs robby been saying? I'm on my phone so I can't join the chat.
How is he doing?
he is atleast 23?
p22 one lap down
I'm getting sick of this.
another engine? whats the deal,
top 35is going to be a challenge all year for Robby
If someone has something to say they dont feel let me know, send me a message.
say what, it pisses us all off
Bryan, the motor blew. Not RG's fault. No need to let the fbombs fly. This was a great car, very fast, and he is doing all he can to make his program better. No need to disrespect your favorite driver for trying to run faster.
I assume anyone who roots for Rob knows that it takes a lot of intestinal fortitude to do so. You have to have the stomach for some frustrating days like today.

I guess we could get on the 48 or the 88 bandwagon but what would be the fun in that?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service