Join in here and discuss all the weekend activities at Texas for Robby Gordon. Here is the schedule for the weekend,all times eastern standard. First practice is on Friday at 1:00pm, followed by qualifying at 4:30pm both on SPEED. There will be 2 practices on Saturday at 12:00pm and 1:20 also on SPEED. The race is on Sunday ,April 5th at 1:30 pm. Don't forget live chat every Sunday, beginning at 10:00am-. (Live chat is a popular feature,but for those who don't care for it,please continue to post your thoughts right here on raceday.)

Views: 138

Replies to This Discussion

that is a classic picture !
Robby goes down a lap at around lap 80.

Please join us in raceday chat to talk about the race with all your fellow RG fans.
i was waiting for a caution robby looks good
i guess everyones waching the st pete gp
everybody is in planet robby raceday chat, located on the bottom right corner of the browser
my chat froze. is it me, or app?
mine froze
froze for me to
Chat froze? I will look into it
lets blame it on onebadsob3 :)
that's messed up, hahaha, j/k but yeah i thought i had done something wrong or my net had cut off, so i left! after i had left and on the road, i had got out of the truck for a few and then got back in and heard there was a caution, made a comment to myself that robby's engine blew up prolly, and sure enough, that's what it was!!

oh well, had a great run going until that happened i guess, but i hope the finishes start going the other way for robby and all the hendrick guys get robbys luck, lol :)
Robby is running very good, just need the yellow fever

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service