Join in here and discuss all the weekend activities at Talladega for Robby Gordon. Here is the schedule for the weekend,all times eastern standard. First practice is on Friday at 2:00pm, followed by happy hour at 3:30pm both on SPEED. Qualifying is Saturday at 11:00am, also on SPEED. The race is on Sunday ,April 26th at 1:00 pm. Don't forget live chat on Sunday, beginning at 10:00am. (Live chat is a popular feature,but for those who don't care for it,please continue to post your thoughts right here on raceday.)

Views: 157

Replies to This Discussion

I totally agree Bill, I wasn't being negative about RG's qualifying, it's about what we expected. Robby has a kickass drafting car and I bet he wanted to start in the back as it falls into his strategy for plate races.
On Fox Racetrax "Qualifying inspection is over and two cars - Robby Gordon's No. 7 and Reed Sorenson's No. 43 - did not meet height requirements. They will start from the rear after their times were disallowed and further penalties could be announced later this week."
Not good to loose any points.
That sucks.. nothing like starting the race in the hole.. watcha think 25 points?
Not what they need. How does that happen? A mistake? One would think that someone (quality control) would make sure the car would pass inspection each and every time. Too bad, but have to keep moving forward. Hopefully they will finish well enough to make up for any penalties. Hang in there, Robby!!
lets see how everything plays out on this.
dangit
Yes, it does seem to have just as much drama and speculation. Last week it was if and when he would pay Mikey back. This week what penalties is NASCAR going to do to throw at him. Stay tuned....
RG should be able to get into his pit just fine today. We're in front of Juuuuuuuuune-yer, and he'll be driving right on by his pit....
is this that chat page?
look at the bottom of your web browser. then click where it says planet robby/ 33 online. then it will pop up the chat box.
I cant find that?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service