Join in here and discuss all the weekend activities at Talladega for Robby Gordon. Here is the schedule for the weekend,all times eastern standard. First practice is on Friday at 2:00pm, followed by happy hour at 3:30pm both on SPEED. Qualifying is Saturday at 11:00am, also on SPEED. The race is on Sunday ,April 26th at 1:00 pm. Don't forget live chat on Sunday, beginning at 10:00am. (Live chat is a popular feature,but for those who don't care for it,please continue to post your thoughts right here on raceday.)

Views: 157

Replies to This Discussion

Just opend up the Nascar live practice and just about crapped my pants!! Robby is on top of the chart !!! I know he has been doing good at plate races, but this is a great sign. Maybe he should just park it until the race (ha ha).
Was he drafting up to the pack during his fast run and/or was someone pushing him.. does anyone know??
comeing up from the back
But was anyone pushing him??
regardless, it's still a great sign to see the car throw down a good number. It's good for the mental aspect come Sunday.
I've got to say, that practice chart on nascar.com looks soooooooooooo good right now!!!!!!
For sure!
Only problem with staying in the back is that during the race drivers establish partnerships and if you stay in the back it's hard to find someone to give you the push you need to get to the front. I just hope that Harvick decides to ride in the back with Robby they have worked well together in the past..........
Robby will ONLY be making qualifying runs during second practice, no drafting practice.
Might as well go for it! Is there cash for a pole, or would he just get the little flag and a hat?
You know I didn't make it there last year but the two years before I went to the Talladega race in April and both times Robby led practice. He's good in the draft. The first year he finished 10th and the second year he thought he had a car that could win, but he blew up.....hope for a strong run this weekend.
The 71 is slow...but it looks like the 66 and 4 swill be slower...crap blah.. a few more cars here and the 71 would miss

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service