Join in here and discuss all the weekend activities at Talladega for Robby Gordon. Here is the schedule for the weekend,all times eastern standard. First practice is on Friday at 2:00pm, followed by happy hour at 3:30pm both on SPEED. Qualifying is Saturday at 11:00am, also on SPEED. The race is on Sunday ,April 26th at 1:00 pm. Don't forget live chat on Sunday, beginning at 10:00am. (Live chat is a popular feature,but for those who don't care for it,please continue to post your thoughts right here on raceday.)

Views: 157

Replies to This Discussion

I agree Blues.. go out a little bit later for a shake down and park it again
Exactly!
cool.. top of the chart!
P1!!

but it means nothing remember
Wow!! I mean it Wow.. now park it!!
For those that cant watch on tv:

http://www.justin.tv/be_new2it

Dont get too excited about 5th on the speeds right now, after that initial surge to catch the pack he has not moved forward in the draft.

As I was typing that, he went to P1. Man RGM knows plate aero.

I cannot express how impressive it is that RGM can be that fast at plate tracks consistently. Im not sure it can be understood until you see what these teams do for plate cars in the shop and how much wind tunnel time they use. The COT changed some of that, but RGM was fast before they were introduced.
Hey, thanks for that link.
I know it's just practice, but it sure is nice seeing '1-7 R. Gordon' on the top of the TV screen... now put your toy away Robby and save it for later!
You crack me up...
he is not going to put it away yet. all he has done is draft from the back up to the pack. When the other guys out on the track settle down, Robby will go out again and see how his car manuvers around in the pack.
Robby wont wrangle up there during the race..he certainly is not goign to risk a GREAT plate car in practice...he stays at the back of a practice pack because people screw up and he does not want to be part of it
Please let this be a good weekend!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service