Join in here and discuss all the weekend action from Talladega. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Jim Beam/Coburns Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Alabama track.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 30th

Practice 2:00 - 3:15 pm/et 7th quickest
Happy Hour 4:00 - 5:00 pm/et 20th quickest

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 31st

Qualifying 12:00 pm/et CANCELLED - Starting 34th

*** IMPOUND AFTER QUALIFYING ***

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 1st

Pre-race at 12:00 pm/et TV - ABC
Green Flag 1:19 pm/et TV - ABC

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Views: 116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had the scanner on too. He was going to stay out but then NASCAR extended the caution because of so many others going dry. He wasn't going to make it.

To finish first you must first finish.
Who are you Rod Hall? It is the end of the season, stay out! Listen to your cc Dale did.
Not a Toyota, but I know the 12 ran out.
Both Robby and Doug performed great today.

There was no way he was making it on fuel.
Not Robby, but I can remember a race or two or 100 where a CC told a driver they had plenty of fuel to make it to a certain point, only to fall short of that goal,so even if the CC says you can make it , its not a sure thing.Of course its easy for all of us to say 'go for it' , and of course we all wanted to him to go for it. RG was the only person behind the wheel of his car, so he is the only one who knew for sure what it was doing. Its not the first time he has driven a racecar,so for you to say he would have been fine is pure hogwash.We dont know if he would have been fine, however we all agree that we wanted him to gamble and go for it.
I heard the radio interference all day too.
I have to say those two laps the JB camery was leading I was on my feet cheering that made my day, but I have to think ever since Indy Robby never wants to run out of fuel on the last lap again and thats what made his decision. Overall positive day..
yea no matter what I can JB got it's money's worth today on the RG car. We were on tv more than 48 run up front get tv time. It was great race to watch for that reason.
RG has been run out of gas by just about every CC he's had, so you can understand his decision. That being said, I'm not sure Richart is the same caliber as the rest of those guys, so RG will need to find a way to trust his CC again.

Loved how he ran up front all day...was that DR's call? if so, I like the guy even more. If so, kudo's to RG for listening to that suggestion...I think our boy can be tought.
We are just back home from the race and yes, the finish was not what we hoped for, but Robby ran great!! Our section cheered when he took the lead and we heard his name mentioned more on Sunday than almost the whole season. Great job of racing; very impressive, - so kudos to the 7 team!
I've never been as o.k. with a 32nd place finish as I was this weekend. What a terrific run!!!
good run by rgm plus around 25 other teams, nascar needs to dump the rp's. those races suck, stewart said on the radio to wake him up. if they must have a wreckfest, then just make it 50 laps and save us all the boring cruise control.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service