Join in here and discuss all the weekend action from Talladega. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Jim Beam/Coburns Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Alabama track.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 30th

Practice 2:00 - 3:15 pm/et 7th quickest
Happy Hour 4:00 - 5:00 pm/et 20th quickest

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 31st

Qualifying 12:00 pm/et CANCELLED - Starting 34th

*** IMPOUND AFTER QUALIFYING ***

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 1st

Pre-race at 12:00 pm/et TV - ABC
Green Flag 1:19 pm/et TV - ABC

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Views: 116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

just go on jtrv and punch in 'racing'. There are multiple channels you can watch.
up to 6th.... looks good
Robby will go out 35th in qualifying on Saturday
Only 6 laps and out! .... Do you think he is done for this session?
probably, and when the car does something 10 laps in that isnt expected we will all say we should run more practice laps!!

LOL JK!
Yeah. This makes me nervous. I really think they should run more laps - expecially if this is a new car.

BTW, do we know if this IS a new car this weekend? Last RP race RObby said they needed a new plate car.
.he will run more laps..Still ANOTHER session to go.
oh..havent looked at the schedule...two drafting sessions today...then just Quals tomorrow....gotcha!

But will he make a 2nd run of more than 6 laps? lol hahaha!
I'd be really happy to see him run one full fuel load, then check the car out thoroughly. Also, with the smaller plates this weekend fuel mileage will be different, and it'd be nice to know how far he can make it.
Costs more to find out a few laps into the race that your exhaust pipes are loose, or something else that might have been shaken out with some laps on the car.
Looks like we have another hot rod in the draft..lets hope we can turn in a circa 2008 RP run Sunday!
Take that hot rod to the front and get the air time all day on Sunday.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service