Here is the New 2009 Toyo Tires Ad that will run in all of our Off-Road publications

Views: 2655

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow. Thats a killer looking ad.

Did anybody come up with that tagline here?
Me, Haha
You picked yourself as the winner of your contest?
Awesome! I like this publications... ;)
Free stuff yea right.......HA HA HA
Killer ad Ramses.. it tells it like it is. When will it be coming out?
The ad is already out in the latest issue of DirtSports
Sweet!! I hope that this ad sells a lot of Toyo tires.. and that the Toyo's survive the abuse that Robby is going to give them on Saturday all the way to first place on the podium!!
FYI, there are 5 winners from the TOYO tagline contest, and they will be revealed on Saturday in the Planet Baja Race Central group. Toyo will send them each a RG/Toyo t-shirt.
Very cool TOG, GREAT ADD, Can you get posters anywhere?
Very cool ad, Ramses. Thanks for sharing, I will have to get me a copy.
Sort of changing the subject, but I thought I would pass this along.

On May 30th the MDR Off-Road Series Contingency / Drawing Party was held at Express Performance in Santee Ca. There are many different raffles and one of the raffles was 4 Toyo Open Country A/T Tires. The 4 Toyo Tires were donated by the local tire distribution warehouse and Express Performance. The money raised from the $2 raffle tickets went to Thundering Trails which is a nonprofit origination that puts a camp together for kids who would not get the chance to camp in the desert. They get to ride mini bikes, ride in dune buggy’s, race RC cars and just have a good time learning about the outdoors. Who knows maybe one of these kids will like what they did at camp and they could be the next Robby Gordon!

http://www.sandiegooffroad.com/thunderingtrails.html

Being that I help MDR with the drawing events we decided Toyo Tires were the tires we wanted to raffle off. We raised well over $500 in 3 hours. So this will send 4 kids to a weekend desert off-road camp in Ocotillo Wells.

Another supporter of the MDR Off-Road Desert Series that is also affiliated with RGM is Scrublade Windshield Wipers. Not only has Scrublade been at all the 2009 Drawing Party events, but Scrublade has donated product to the MDR raffles, and for the first time there will be a Scrublade sponsored truck at the June 13th night race.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service