Okay, were getting into the middle of April and still no new gear to buy. I have also noticed that the collectible cars are missing from Nascar.com. Does anyone have a update on the new stuff?

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As for the gear, last I heard they were waiting for all of the stuff to be delivered. the diecast is a different story, someone posted that both of the 2009 cars were iffy due to the lack of pre-orders.
Man that stinks!!!! I was going to buy one of the 2009 cars, but I did not want to pre-order it. Will any of the die cast cars be made for 2009?
The Jim Beam and Operation Homefront cars are still available for pre-order, but they have been put on hold (not cancelled, but not going to be released anytime soon). I would say, if you want to see the car(s) get produced, get your pre-order in (just go to a site that will not charge your credit card until the car ships) because there is no guarantee a car will be produced this year. Sitting and waiting for a car to be produced is a risky move to make this year since more and more cars are getting cancelled due to lack of pre-orders.
I've been wondering this aswell, nothing new on the RGM site. :/
EVERYBODY PREORDER THE CARS!!!!!! IF THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH PREORDERS TO MEET THE MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY WHICH IS 1000 THEY WILL NOT BE MADE!!!!!! I MADE A NICE POST A WHILE BACK ASKING PEOPLE TO ORDER TO HELP MEET THE MOQ BUT NO ONE RESPONDED. SO I ASK AGAIN IN A MORE DEMANDING TONE. DO NOT WAIT TILL THEY ARE AT THE TRACK BECAUSE IF YOU WAIT THEY WILL NEVER MAKE IT TO THE TRACK. GO TO thesundayhauler.com AND ORDER THE CARS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DO NOT CHARGE YOUR CARD UNTIL THE CAR SHIPS. EVERYONE PLEASE ORDER ONE OR THERE WILL BE NO JIM BEAM 2009 DIECAST!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree James, we saw the 2008 Monster, Barrett-Jackson, Operation Homefront cars get cancelled due to low pre-order numbers. Don't let the 2009 cars suffer the same fate.
Will do James, I'm liking the new Toyota JB car.. on a secondary note, I went to the checkered flag site a while back (maybe two months ago) and saw they had alot of cool Robby stuff (mostly monster stuff but some JB), but today I saw that it's mostly JB stuff now.. and very little of it has been released.. hopefully soon? http://www.checkeredflagsports.com/catalogs.cfm
ACTUALLY, I DIDN'T QUITE UNDERSTAND THE SEVERITY OF THE SITUATION SO WELL. SO I'M GLAD HE TYPED LIKE THIS!!!!!!! IT REALLY HELPS ME READ BETTER AND SINCE I ASSUME HE IS YELLING FRANTICALLY, I WANT TO GO DROP CASH ON A DIE-CAST CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw that post and ordered one and a display case.
OK, my pre-order has been placed. Does that make you happy?
where would you pre-order them? I'd like to get my hands on one...

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service