Charlotte, NC (September 25, 2009) – Coming off a 24th-place finish in the Sylvania 300 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, Robby Gordon and the No. 7 Toyota team are ready to return to the front of the pack at Dover International Speedway. Gordon’s car will sport a special blue and yellow paint scheme supporting Camping World, which will return to the hood of the No. 7 Camry for the first time of the 2009 season.

Robby’s Thoughts – “We’re very excited to have Camping World back on the hood of our car this weekend for their first race of the 2009 season with Robby Gordon Motorsports,” said Gordon. “I really enjoy the challenge of racing at Dover. It’s a very physical track where things can happen very quickly, so I always have to be on guard for what is around the next turn. We had a tough break at Dover earlier this year when we got caught up in a crash. Hopefully, we’ll be able to avoid all the accidents this time, and we’ll have a strong finish in the No. 7 Camping World Toyota. I’ve lead some laps at Dover in the past, and I’m confident of our chances at The Monster Mile this weekend.”

Past Dover Performances – Since Robby Gordon made his first NASCAR Sprint Cup Series career-start at Dover in 1997, he has recorded a total of three-top ten finishes and seven top-20 finishes. Gordon recorded his best finish of 8th at The Monster Mile in just his second start in June 2002. Dover International Speedway also marks one of the first tracks for Gordon to leads laps for his own Robby Gordon Motorsports team.

TV and Radio Times – Qualifying for the AAA 400 at Dover International Speedway will be broadcast on SPEED Channel beginning at 3:00 p.m. EST on Friday, September 25. ABC will carry a live television broadcast of the event on Sunday, September 27 beginning at 1:00 p.m. EST. Fans can also listen to live radio coverage of the race on MRN or Sirius Satellite Radio beginning at 1:15 p.m. EST.

Views: 12

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service