Join in here and discuss all the weekend action from the second cup race at Richmond. David Gilliland will be running the #7 Jim Beam Toyota, while Robby Gordon runs at Primm. Here is the weekend schedule for David at Richmond.

FRIDAY , SEPTEMBER 11

Practice 12:00 - 1:30 pm/et, TV- SPEED
Happy Hour 2:00 - 3:30 pm/et TV- ESPN2
Qualifying 5:40pm/et TV- ESPN2

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 12

Raceday Coverage begins at 7:00 pm/et, green flag at 7:43 pm/et TV-ABC

Also, live raceday chat will be available on Saturday

Dont forget about coverage from Primm this weekend.

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

not in the September race...Robbys average finish is 32.88 David's is 25.33
weather is good in Richmond
Is RGM bringing back the car they ran at Richmond race #1
Based on David's past performances at Richmond, as long as he stays out of trouble he could come home with a top 20 finish. He was one of 13 go or go homers back in April so he might qualify in the top 25. Who knows. Given the lack of chemestry that is probably overly optomistic but I am always hopeful.

My only concern is that David will look to Kirk for help and Kirk won't know what to do. After being told what to do all season long it is going to be strange not to hear "THIS CAR SUCKS! It's a total piece of $hit and it won't turn in turn 1, 2, 3 or 4!!!" I don't expect to hear that king of banter from David.
P36 so far...
Does anyone know is Robby at Richmond or on his way to Primm?
P37 after 2nd run.
& FWIW the #71 is currently 7th.
Mike Bliss is consistent at practicing fast before qualifying, then watch him in the race start and park.
Robby's placing from spring Richmond race:
Practice 1- 40th
Practice 2- 32nd
Qualified- 36th
Finished: 16th

not worried.
Didn't move up on latest run (did get some TV time), car looked really loose off.
Who's driving in practice...Robby or David? All the trackers say Robby. If so, WHY? I would think David should practice & qualify if he's going to race.

Anybody able to clarify?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service