Robby will be testing the prelude car on 6-1 in preperation for the 2009 Prelude To The Dream on Wednesday, June 3rd. The race will be live on pay-per-view, and we will have coverage right here as well.Join in and discuss all the action .

Here are last years clips.

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks! Will you have the chat available too? Been looking forward to this one since last year's event.
I might debut a new chat feature for this race.
I may have missed this before but do we know if he is back in a Bloomquist car this year? I thought that he hinted last year of building one himself.
yes, and I will have an image if the car later today.
Sweet...will there be clips of the race posted on the site? Unfortunately i have to work......
isn't there always ??? lol
Supposedly two other Nascar drivers will be running Bloomquist cars this year as well...
doesn't matter..... equal equipment means the more talented driver will rise to the top...
also, cannot find it on here anymore, but in one of the threads there was a link to the Nascar video section that had Stewart and Jeff praising Robby's efforts last year...anyone have that?
http://www.hbo.com/events/prelude/video/index.html

Go to that link at the HBO website and there's a 30 min video about the prelude. Around min 18 they talk about last years race, and Tony and other guys talk about Robby.
Noticed on the preview on the web the Operation Homefront logo at the bottom beside a few other sponsors?

Jim Beam Operation Homefront scheme?

If I'm correct, do I win a prize TOG?
Car looks great!

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service