Join in here to discuss all the action from Pocono.Weekend Schedule as follows:

FRIDAY
Practice 1 - July 31, 12:00 - 1:30 pm/et, TV-SPEED ( 16th quickest )
Qualifying - July 31 at 3:10pm/et, TV-ESPN2 (qualifying draw, 25th )

SATURDAY
Practice 2 - August 1, 10:00 - 10:45 am/et, TV-ESPN2
Happy Hour- August 1, 11:20am - 12:20pm/et, TV-ESPN2

SUNDAY
Raceday August 2, 2009.
TV: ESPN at 2:00 pm/et; pre-race show at 1:00 pm/et; green flag approx 2:16pm/et

Raceday chat will also be available.

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Weather might be a factor, as always, this weekend in the Pocono mountains.
Does Justin TV have an ESPN 2 feed? I have no way to follow live at work otherwise.
Thank you!!
I am 1.5 hours south and if it is any sign of the Poconos it will be raining a lot today.
hopefully RG finishes better than his averages at this track
Foggy at the track now
If the weather radar has any indication on the day, I will make the early prediction that they might get some practice in today in race trim and qualifying will be rained out. Good news for NASCAR is that there are no go-homers this week with a 43 car entry list. Two practice sessions tomorrow will go as planned. Hopefully the weather will cooperate on Sunday.
I'm at loss for words. The race attendence record is taking a hard hit this year for me and missing a race at Pocono in the infield iis RARE. (three chears for all of those that have done this) but in short I wish all race fans a great time. However i'm ripped apart by knowing I won't be there and the fact the rain is coming. From what I can see Friday is a washout in a manner of speaking but Saturday looks good. Then Sunday perhaps lotsa rain then race on Monday. I was at the famous rattle his cage match between Methfield and Dale E. That race was a Monday morning and the fun we had Sunday and Sunday night was unreal. Sorry to all the folks who could not stay and burned and smashed all thier stuff. That weekend was the highlight of race times for me. And although sunshine and blue skies are great there is something special about all that redish muck in there and I bet bottom dollar turn one will have a great mud pit this weekend. For any and all of you who have done this, it is by far one of lifes great race pleasures to do the infield. God Bless and Gas On, Robby needs to gamble a bit this weekend.
Nascar.com shows RAIN currently
practice is now going on at Pocono. Very dreary looking weather.
The whole Northeast looks gloomy today.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service