Join in here and discuss all the weekend activities at Phoenix for Robby Gordon. Here is the schedule for the weekend,all times eastern standard. First practice is on Friday at 1:00pm, followed by happy hour at 3:30pm both on SPEED. Qualifying is Friday night at 7:00pm, also on SPEED. The race is on Saturday ,April 18th at 8:30 pm. Don't forget live chat on Saturday, beginning at 4:00pm. (Live chat is a popular feature,but for those who don't care for it,please continue to post your thoughts right here on raceday.)

Views: 95

Replies to This Discussion

decent lap, should be an easy top 25 start
I am 1 minute ahead of TV
He is hanging in at 20th right now
21st
22and
i've got him 24th so far????
damn, i'm watching it right now, and i guess i missed him qualify, so i guess i'll rewind the dvr. right now, i believe he is still 18th for me!!. juan pablo just ran! i was working all day today, but it sounds like he has a decent car for tomorrow nights race!
Looks like it will 22and I bet. TOG was right
Robby was bumped to 23rd now
Its over, all over 23rd.
Looked like a pretty good lap. Too bad it wouldn't stick in 3 & 4 on the white flag. Was a tenth faster until the last corner. Decent starting position though!
I was very happy with Robby starting 23rd. I believe he will do well. While I was waiting outside the Octane at PIR, I was talking to Marcos Ambrose's Motorhome driver Roy. He is a fellow New Englander living in North Carolina. We talked about New England and family. Sometimes I enjoy talking to crew members more than the racers. He said that Marcos and Robby have become friends of sorts after the Montreal fiasco. We had fun chat will I was waiting for Robby. Marcos showed up and wished him well and told him he was my second favorite driver. He shook my hand and smiled.
Robby came out of the Octane, I congratulated him on his second place in San Felipe, and told him about my 40 mile oddessy on my Rhino during San Felipe and why I did not make it to the finish line to greet him. He was kind enough to sign a shirt that I will be sending to Jaci in Ohio one of our planet members. I told him I would see him for the Baja 500 in June. Then he was off in a flash.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service