THIS WILL BE MY LEAST FAVORITE!

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have to say, why would Robby not try and get the people who handle PR for the Dakar Rally to sponsor atleast 1 Cup Race? Imagine the pubplicity it would bring for them in the US. A race in Oct or Nov, during The Chase. Robby shouldn't have trouble getting Monster, Polaris, possibly Toyo tires, (Not sure if Toyota would allow Hummer on there) but, this could be awesome exposure for Robby, RG Offroad & Dakar.
If anything make a deal that if he promotes the Darkar race in one NASCAR race he gets his entry fee free for one Hummer. Then he could do three races and get all his hummers in for free.
Bigzoom do a In N OUT BURGER SCHEME

Absolutely, the best fast food I've ever had.
THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!
This is an awesome topic guys, The Shamwow, In n out, Slapchop. These guys would be nuts not to get on board. But Robby cant do this all day you know!
But if you call him in the next 30 minutes he'll throw in Infineon and a spot on the Hummer in Dakar '10
In-n-out is alsome!!!
Back where I'm from, there's an awesome place called Pal's Burgers. Best fast food (except for in and out). It's located in the area around Bristol Motor Speedway (Kingsport, Bristol, Johnson City). If anyone goes to the Bristol race, GO TO PALS. Robby, call Big Pal up and see if he'll sponsor you for a Bristol race.
I watched that video of Robby's first Cup race and it got me thinking about Publix. They're everywhere now. Back then they didn't really have them where I live. You think they'd have the cash for a sponsorship. There are three Publix stores within ten minutes of my house. They're about to kill Winn-Dixie who used to sponsor racing. Robby's guys should give Publix a call.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service