Robby Gordon is jumping the dunes at Glamis over the Holidays, and the videos are starting to make the rounds. A few have been added to the video page.We will have a bunch more footage later.

2009 Glamis Videos

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And here I went parker hopein to run in to him.
Glamis is a hopping place this weekend. A few folks let me know they got some decent coverage of his jumps,just gotta wait until they are uploaded.
wasnt his quote after the 1000 "Ive had enough dirt"

Ahhh, hes an addict. Im glad he gets some play time, and hopefully some rest
When RG shows up to glamis the whole place is on notice. As you can see from the video's already posted all the people go find RG and set up shop and watch the 5500lbs TT jump as far as the dirf bikes jump. It is a sight to see in person!
wow! they weigh 5500 lbs!?
thanks to Nismo for adding a few Glamis images to the library
glamis used to have a really good double across the valley from oldsmobile hill that robby used to jump. i was told blm bulldozed it down because to many people were getty hurt trying to jump it on motorcycles. it was insane to watch a tt jump there to bad its gone
Blm did not Bulldoze this jump. Every year because of the high winds that happen out there the jump kept changing. Over about a 4 year period it turned into what you see now.
TOG, was just wondering if the rumor was true that Richard Childress, Keven and Delaina Harvick, and Kasey Kahne were out there as well. Heard many reports of that. Also thought I saw Kevin and Delaina at the sand drags with robby's group on Friday evening.
According to Kevin and Delana's tweets they were at home and not in Glamis
Glamis on thanksgiving weekend is insane! Add RG and it gets even crazier! But this is nothing new, RG has been doing this for many years and his sponsers love it! If you ever get a chance to visit you need to do it! He tore it up like he always does..... and he left the crowd wanting more...
south east california about 30 miles north of mexico and 45 miles west of arizona

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service