Join in here and discuss all this weekends activities from Michigan.Robby will be driving the Jim Beam-Red Stag/Kid Rock Toyota. Practice begins on Friday, June 12th at 11:30am , live on SPEED.Qualifying is also on Friday, June 12th at 3:40pm,also live on SPEED. 2 practice sessions on Saturday, June 13th, however only happy hour is on TV from 12:20pm-1:20pm , live on SPEED.The race is on Sunday, June 14th, live on TNT at 2:00pm ( pre-race begins at 12:30pm). Live chat will also be available on raceday.

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know the runs were in Q trim but Robby had the 3rd best average time of laps ran......
We are .7 off from the front with a bad Qual draw. We are going out second. My guess that we will pick up a couple of .1 but so will most of the front runners. We will start in the back about where we are in the points.
yeah, too bad about the bad draw. At least the car unloaded fast. Car looks bad-ass on the track.
I'm willing to bet when Robby's done qualifing he will be in the top 2...................
I think that he meant top 20 something.....lol....
i think he meant that Robby will be in top two after 2 cars are qualified..........
lol..10-4
a jokes not funny when it needs to be explained....
bah humbug
scrouge (just kidding)
Hey, I got it. I even chuckled a little bit.
1st so far

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service