Join in here and discuss all the weekend action from the second cup race at Michigan. Robby will be running the #7 Moen Toyota, and here is the weekend schedule.

FRIDAY,August 14th.

Practice 12:00 - 1:30 pm/et, ( 14th quickest )
Qualifying 3:40pm/et, ( 24th quickest )

SATURDAY, August 15th

Practice 12:30 - 1:15 pm/et ( 36th quickest )
Happy Hour 1:50 - 2:50pm/et, ( 16th quickest )

SUNDAY, August 16th

2:00 pm/et; ( Finished 37th )

Also, raceday live chat will be available, as always, on Sunday.

Views: 282

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On to Bristol !
thats what this place is for right?

Oh yeah, Vikings baby....
I live in MN. this could be interesting
Guy must really hate training camp :) Skol Vikes!!
the deciding factor the last couple of years is the CRAP OF TOMORROW cars if teams have the money to pay for extra testing and fancy shop equipment they do ok and finish in the top 10 every week

if you dont have the extra money to spend you are not even a top 20 team robby did better with the older style car and has trouble with this new (more competive and safer crap) hilton and baby france prefers to have two tiers if cars to make racing more exciting for tv
Yeah I have to agree. This COT allowed HMS, Rousch and Gibbs to come out of nowhere to dominate the sport.
Roush especially. They are having such a dominating season, they clearly own nascar.
Very good point. In hindsight, RGM picked the worst time to start a cup team. The teams that dominate now with the COT have spent tens of millions to get it to work.
The most important question still hasn't been answered... how is Robby feeling today? Does anybody know?

@TOG... you must have some thick skin to deal with what you have to on this site. Especially during yesterday's race chat. But there were only 3 folks that I recall that were out of line whose account you should have cancelled. The rest of us do care. Big time. We really appreciate your efforts. We'll follow RG through the ups and downs. I get so fed up with these same discussions week after week. Yet I'm drawn to them like a mosquito to a magnet. And I bite. I can't keep my emotions in check when everyone knows better than Robby what he should be doing. We're not in his shoes, but we all want to see him succeed.

And with the football analogies, I'm an Eagles fan so know that I'm not always happy with the direction my team takes, especially with Vick!! So yes,, on to Bristol. But first, please let us know if Robby's ok!
Yep..about this same time every year when this discussion gets going.......

I'll be worried in the year this discussion isn't happening...cuz that means Robby isn't racing anymore......

Both races at Watkins Glen made the year for me.....In The Nationwide race...I got to watch Robby go "ALL Dale Sr" on Lagano....priceless...then on the cup side I got to watch the team at RGM come from -2 to finish on the lead lap in the top 20......In my mind that was one of Robby's greatest races of all time....Really when the power steering went out he could have easily just been like "fuck it"...but didn't..he overcame and drove his car as close to the front as he could possibly get...To me that was what being a Robby fan was all about.....
Tim, all I can say is OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I do still look forward to cashing in those 3 IOU's from last year....ya know the guarunteed wins
any expiration date on those IOU's?

:)

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service