Join in here and discuss all this weekends activities from Michigan.Robby will be driving the Jim Beam-Red Stag/Kid Rock Toyota. Practice begins on Friday, June 12th at 11:30am , live on SPEED.Qualifying is also on Friday, June 12th at 3:40pm,also live on SPEED. 2 practice sessions on Saturday, June 13th, however only happy hour is on TV from 12:20pm-1:20pm , live on SPEED.The race is on Sunday, June 14th, live on TNT at 2:00pm ( pre-race begins at 12:30pm). Live chat will also be available on raceday.

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also, the Souvenir trailer WILL be at Michigan
anybody from here going to this race??
I will be there on Sunday.
practice now underway at Michigan.
unloaded pretty good
i fly into detroit at 1 pm on sunday

im thinking of renting a car and seeing if i can buy a ticket at the gate...
maybe even a scalper? who knows
on that note, many folks at Dover were trying to unload tickets for half of face value the day BEFORE the race, so I imagine it will be very easy to find a ticket at Michigan as well.
looks like a good start 8th
TOG-What's the deal on BAJA...Robby stripped of win and dropped to 7th place? any official statement?
SCORE showing official outcome Robby 7th after penalties
Holy crap, just saw that too, nice way to start the weekend for everyone I'm sure. Really is a disappointment and a disgrace to Baja racing! Hopefully, there will be an official announcement to clear things up.
Robby has a press release here: http://motorsport.com/news/article.asp?ID=332060&FS=SCORE
SCORES response is: http://www.score-international.com/254/newss/SCORE_Responds_to_Gord...

SCORE says the big penalty was for fueling on course. I don't know the SCORE's rule book, so I don't know if it really is in the rules or not you can't do it. I'm almost wondering if they went to look for something after Robby pointed out they did nothing wrong and have evidence on the charges Robby was originally informed of. 90 minute is a huge pennalty for that. The smaller penalty, SCORE has no word on.

Also, SCORE had no comment on the fact that the penalties they gave 10 other drivers do not meet the rule book (For course deviation, according to Robby's press release, the penalty is supposed to be DQ not minutes). Robby should get at least a few spots back if SCORE wants to use their rule book fairly and accurately.

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service