Join in here and discuss all the weekend activities at Martinsville for Robby Gordon. Here is the schedule for the weekend,all times eastern standard. First practice is on Friday at 12:00pm, followed by Qualifying at 3:30pm both on SPEED. There will be 2 practices on Saturday at 10:30am and 11:50am also on SPEED. The race is on Sunday ,March 29th at 1:30 pm. Don't forget live chat every Sunday, from 10am-10pm. (Live chat is a popular feature,but for those who don't care for it,please continue to post your thoughts right here on raceday.)

Views: 186

Replies to This Discussion

At least he has had more camera time today. Just trying to keep positive.
this time its a left front-RG thinks its because they were running too low pressure in the left sides--he called back in to Kirk & wants 3 lbs added to the pressures they had been running.
Theyre adjusting a set & RG will come back in again
Hopefully, they're testing ...
if he can't race they might as well test
since going back out RG is cornering much better & has actually passed several. Maybe the added pressure is balancing the front end better since the pressure is already higher on the rt front with no bead blower- it seems to helped him though-
RG just called in & said that its pretty good now with the adjustments theyve made--hopefully theyve learned something with this for sure Bigzoom
2 laps ago his lap speed was 90.02 and everybody else was running 89 s so maybe they found something.
Man it never fails. We look like champs most places but when we come to Martinsville we might as well be a start and park. Oh well, on to Texas.
Robby - "Kirk, I think we're pretty good now."
Kirk- "Your the fastest car on the track, have no idea why we keep popping tires."

Last 4 laps - Robby was the fastest car on the track.
too little too late
Well no shit he was. He had 100 lap fresher tires than 90% of the field. Either way he's terrible and should stick to racing in the dirt.
harsh
No offense but I'm tired of hearing that. It's a load of crap. Having 100 + laps fresher tires should mean that you are the fastest car. Besides, last time I checked this is Nascar, which doesn't give any points for fast laps. I know its not only Robby's team that says that, EVERYONE says that all the time. It's cheesy to tell someone how fast they are when they are running 35th.
Just to expand on this, the 7 has one of the slowest fastest laps of the race, only the 36, 34,41, 64, and 66 have slower fastest laps.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service