Join in here and discuss all the weekend action from Martinsville. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Schrock/Menards Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Virginia track.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 23rd

Practice 11:30 am - 1:00 pm/et ( 24th Quickest )
Qualifying 3:00 pm/et ( 33rd Quickest )

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 24th

Practice 10:00 - 10:45 am/et ( RAINED OUT )
Happy Hour 11:15 am - 12:15 pm/et ( RAINED OUT )

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 25th

Pre-race at 1:00 pm/et on ABC
Green Flag 1:45 pm/et on ABC

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He's going nowhere. He has a job @ JGR as long as he wants it.
I think Doug will do fine, I'm sure he'll have some great ideas during the off season. Hell I wouldn't mind Doug being my CC.
I'm wondering too how well recovered Robby actually is from the Hummer wreck. It was nasty and he's too macho to admit how badly he was really hurt. Lesser wrecks have killed the season for others including Dale Earnhardt, Sterling Marlin, Greg Biffle and a host of others. They never missed a start but weren't in top form until the following season. Robby never took any downtime, not even on off days. He was testing for and running the Crandon/Atlanta double and the Prelude a few days later. All physical events. Out of the hospital bed, onto the track.
On to next week.
Was the car unrepairable? I thought they could fix the rear end?
Hole in the oil tank. Too extensive a repair to do at the track, I think.
I agree. With laps clicking off every 20 - 21 seconds and given the amount of repairs that needed to be done, they had nothing to gain going back out 200 laps down.
On to the more important question...
Even though it was a short lived race for those of you that had the scanner, was the chatter with Doug better than before? Was it still Robby calling out the adjustments, crew doing the adjustments and then Robby growling at the crew? Was this more of Robby listening to Doug for advice on what to do to the car to correct the situation? Is Doug willing to override Robby?
Kirk's spotting was perfect,very detailed,and Doug had things organized. Robby was concentrating on driving. The communication was great.
lol....now that is good
Cool!! Thanks TOG as always!
you will be able to listen yourself later tonight.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service