Join in here and discuss all the weekend action from Martinsville. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Schrock/Menards Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Virginia track.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 23rd

Practice 11:30 am - 1:00 pm/et ( 24th Quickest )
Qualifying 3:00 pm/et ( 33rd Quickest )

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 24th

Practice 10:00 - 10:45 am/et ( RAINED OUT )
Happy Hour 11:15 am - 12:15 pm/et ( RAINED OUT )

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 25th

Pre-race at 1:00 pm/et on ABC
Green Flag 1:45 pm/et on ABC

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah,as soon as I saw "the lock of the week" , I took the Bengals...
ah shit. Jimmy Spencer on Raceday just picked Robby to win.
that man is drunk, he just likes playing a different game
sounds like kirk is spotting?

WTF, luck
What happened? Why out so early? I need details people!
Transmission? WTF!
Robbie's making a real exciting end to the season to stay in the 35.
on radio:
he got mixed up with a small crash and damaged Right front. Fixed it and was making up time and some positions.
pitted some time later and something broke while leaving pits, was going pretty well actualy until the pit breakdown.

Driveshaft broke, gear, axles???? no real sure, but somehow they got a hole in oil tank. WTF?

pushed back to garage and called it a day.
RG sounded frustrated and pissed, Was prob his fault leaving pit box fast i guess, But sucks for him and team
Great...another broken car. I mean WTF people? If we can't go fast could we at least go slow for 500 laps?
Think about what you are saying. Robby doesn't race to finish 35th, he races to finish 1st.
How else would the drivetrain constantly fail at Martinsille? Robby always drives his equipment hard. He doesn't drive around 2 seconds off the pace to take it easy on the drivetrain. That would be stupid.
We can't change the past. We must have faith in the future, so yes, on to next week, or on to next month.
Steve Addington for CC of the #7 in 2010.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service