Join in here and discuss all the weekend action from Martinsville. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Schrock/Menards Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Virginia track.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 23rd

Practice 11:30 am - 1:00 pm/et ( 24th Quickest )
Qualifying 3:00 pm/et ( 33rd Quickest )

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 24th

Practice 10:00 - 10:45 am/et ( RAINED OUT )
Happy Hour 11:15 am - 12:15 pm/et ( RAINED OUT )

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 25th

Pre-race at 1:00 pm/et on ABC
Green Flag 1:45 pm/et on ABC

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Same here for Maryland
The practice pic shows Jim Beam in front of the rear tires
I have to say that RGM has the best marketing people in motorsports. They just keep finding sponsors left and right when they need to. GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!
YES
RGM has one of the best partnerships in motorsports...with John Menard
i still think him and paul would make a good team
Dont you think its sort of odd Paul and Robby are running the exact sponsors???? Also Waltrip got into an accident making a U-turn and hit a motorcycle, just blew under the legal drunk limit, what a loser
you think he would have learned after the last wreck. hes not only a loser but a dumbass too.
I hear the motorcylist had a couple beers ahead of time as well......so I guess we have "the tale of a drunks with motor vehicles finding each other on the rural roads of NC" Maybe Mikely will give him a hat, tee-shirt, and few tickets and he'll go away. However I doubt he'll root for Mikely at the race
Anyone know if Robby has done any testing at the little rock?
POS crashed into a biker huh? If they get quals in and it looks lots a rain chances are we qualify in race trim. I see a long weekend and to be honest I would love for it to rain rain rain and push this mother to the end of the line and see some paint tradin to see who is champ. JMO.
Whatever happens, happens.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service