Join in here and discuss all the weekend action from Loudon. Many Planet members will be attending the race, so we wish them all the best, and hope they share their stories here.First practice is on Friday, June 26th, from 12:00 - 1:30 pm/et, live on SPEED. Qualifying is also on Friday, at 3:10 pm/et , also live on SPEED. Second practice is on Saturday, June 27th, from 9:00-9:50 am/et and Happy Hour practice is from 11:45 am-12:45 pm/et,both live on SPEED. Race Coverage of the Lenox Industrial Tools 301 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway is scheduled for Sunday, June 28, 2009 live on TNT at 2:00 pm/et; pre-race show at 12:30 pm/et; green flag approx 2:16pm/et.Live raceday chat will be on Sunday as well, so either post here or join us there.

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To bad he didn't try that when the rain was coming.
Why is this a good strategy re wave around rule. I'm not disagreeing, just don't get it.
Just got home from NH a little bit ago and I have read some of the comments here about the rain. I would like to set the record straight. It started raining quite a bit BEFORE they called the race. IF anyone has an opportunity to listen to Dale Jr.'s (yep, I had him on the scanner too!) radio replay at that time, you will hear him complaining to his crew about the "F'd up radar system his team had as it did NOT forecast what was happening!" It not only rained during the ending laps of the race, but I did NOT see sunshine again until we drove into northern MA this morning after leaving the House of Mouse. FINALLY, I have included some photos to show you "doubting Thomas's" just what it looked like. Two of them are right before the race was called and two of them are about one half hour after the race. I am told it takes about 2 hours to dry as it is such a flat track. I know we all want Robby to do as well as possible, but it is not always NASCAR going against him.

Great shots and great points.
thanks Sarah, looks pretty wet to me.
Thanks Sarah!!!! YOU are the best! Love ya
Well then get on the Twittter plan or something so we can have up to date info.

Heres what we lay people at home saw with the available technology at our disposal...

Red dot just to the left of that big DRY red circle is the exact location of the track showers had passed everything else moving due west...according to the radar track was clear from 6:05 on...(this is a snapshot of the 615 loop

I gues Little E's team was looking at the same doppler I was...lol
That is what his crew chief was trying to tell Jr.!!! Jr was not listening. LOL
I was texting Christina, Vass and Scott at a race gathering in Vegas at the end of the race. This is what prompted me to take the photos as they could not understand why the race was being called.
As for twitter, I have too much on my plate now. I barely get over here to post as much as I would like to!
yeah with the mountains/relative height and altitude..I could see the moisture/showers getting "trapped" per se and not showing on the radar....the green there sort of popped up and got broader inscope rather quickly..caught most teams off guard me thinks!

Thank you for the photos!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service