Join in here and discuss all the weekend action from Loudon. Many Planet members will be attending the race, so we wish them all the best, and hope they share their stories here.First practice is on Friday, June 26th, from 12:00 - 1:30 pm/et, live on SPEED. Qualifying is also on Friday, at 3:10 pm/et , also live on SPEED. Second practice is on Saturday, June 27th, from 9:00-9:50 am/et and Happy Hour practice is from 11:45 am-12:45 pm/et,both live on SPEED. Race Coverage of the Lenox Industrial Tools 301 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway is scheduled for Sunday, June 28, 2009 live on TNT at 2:00 pm/et; pre-race show at 12:30 pm/et; green flag approx 2:16pm/et.Live raceday chat will be on Sunday as well, so either post here or join us there.

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well thats why they called it....lol my whole point! Id rather have seen the exciting shootout between the 24, 14, and 2...not a gift to a overhyped rookie
they wanted the 20 in there
considering there was only 28 laps left to go, this was a good call.
actually it makes it worse in my opinion....100 to go..not enought time to finish I understand a bitmore... they could have finished this...
it rained like a bitch 10 minutes after they called it and it didnt stop for 2 hours.
Last week we pit too late, today we pit too early...sigh...

Don't get me wrong, I think Robby pitted at a good time as to not lose time to the leaders, it's just...well...these dang cautions. All-in-all a decent day and I'll take it.
Im not talking conspiracy theory..im just talking about a sancitoning organization that has no clue how to run its own sport. They wait things out when the radar clearly shows NFW....they leave people in Fonatan there till midnight...

then they call a race in 10 min when the radar showed clearin in the next 20 min???... its unfriggin real in my book.

I could care less who won the race...I just want to see a race...decided on the track...not by the whim of stupid rednecks who make decisoin on what they think makes a good story and is good for "their" sport (i.e. wallets)
Yeah, I really miss the days when the race started at 12:30/1:00. I guess it has something to do with the people on the west coast. Just think how much better the Daytona 500 could have ended if we wouldn't have had to set through seven hours of pre-race coverage.
it's not a conspiracy theory. I just want to watch a complete race and want NASCAR to do everything possible to get the whole race in.

It is easy to play monday morning quarterback but it gets frustrating.

Not only that, we had to cut the wax discussion short :)
Screw the radar, it hasn't stopped raining since we left the track! GOOD CALL!!!!
They did call the race fast. I agree with trying to get in the FULL race WHENEVER possible. Nascar owes it's bottom line to the fans that spend their money on the race and on all the sponsors' products, not the sponsors themselves or the media hype.
I would still want them to finish but it would be easier to take.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service