Join in here and discuss all the weekend action from Loudon. Many Planet members will be attending the race, so we wish them all the best, and hope they share their stories here.First practice is on Friday, June 26th, from 12:00 - 1:30 pm/et, live on SPEED. Qualifying is also on Friday, at 3:10 pm/et , also live on SPEED. Second practice is on Saturday, June 27th, from 9:00-9:50 am/et and Happy Hour practice is from 11:45 am-12:45 pm/et,both live on SPEED. Race Coverage of the Lenox Industrial Tools 301 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway is scheduled for Sunday, June 28, 2009 live on TNT at 2:00 pm/et; pre-race show at 12:30 pm/et; green flag approx 2:16pm/et.Live raceday chat will be on Sunday as well, so either post here or join us there.

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

top 25 is decent for a car that didnt take off good on re-starts. On to Daytona!
Here is the radar as of 535pm

The little shower behind might have even missed...moving duw west and clear for awhile behind that...

BS callign this race
yeah, but this track takes forever to dry.

So much for the conspiracy theories about Nascar being Hendrick lovers.
Top 25....okay....
how long? rain stopped at 6pm.....if the track can be dired in 90 min they could have got it in...

My point is...you cant race after 8pm due to light..so why not wait..especially given how favorable the radar looked....to the last point you need it to stop raining to get the track dry and get 15-20 min of racing in?
look back to last week if no green white checker Robby was as good as 18th .so lets say if the race went 301 laps Robby blows a motor. 25th is better than 36th (?) last week .hope for good plate race GO ROBBY!!!!!
JB7- Did you have a lil wager on Jeff Gordon to win ? lol
HAHAHHA I hate Nascar's inconsistancy and ineptness..and I really hate Logano...

that aside...this was an awful call by them..radar has been clear since 6pm
No, it wasn't, mist and light rain until 7, at least. We were in the car, trying to get out of the parking lot. They would not have been able to dry the track before dark - it was really wet. Now, if NHMS only had lights...
Thanks Alan! I said the same thing! Thank God for those that were there first hand!!!!! We live 10 minuites from the track and it is STILL raining here as I post this, and it has been since we left the track last night!!! GREAT CALL to end it!!!!!1
Yeah, they should start the race earlier too. Green flag at 1:00, and this race would have finished easily.
Flat track... drying is hard. Besides, they got Home Depot in victory lane. How much better can it get for the racing gods??

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service