Join in here and discuss all the weekend action from Loudon. Many Planet members will be attending the race, so we wish them all the best, and hope they share their stories here.First practice is on Friday, June 26th, from 12:00 - 1:30 pm/et, live on SPEED. Qualifying is also on Friday, at 3:10 pm/et , also live on SPEED. Second practice is on Saturday, June 27th, from 9:00-9:50 am/et and Happy Hour practice is from 11:45 am-12:45 pm/et,both live on SPEED. Race Coverage of the Lenox Industrial Tools 301 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway is scheduled for Sunday, June 28, 2009 live on TNT at 2:00 pm/et; pre-race show at 12:30 pm/et; green flag approx 2:16pm/et.Live raceday chat will be on Sunday as well, so either post here or join us there.

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ya on to sunday and scuffs....lol
i hope you aren't going to close this thread and open it back up on sunday
And long as folks dont act like this is the end of the world, then I have no reason to.
okie dokie
Means that 37 cars were faster for one lap.
Off to a slow start. Hope he has good race pace.

Ted Kopple?
Hi guys, we are back from the track and getting ready for dinner. I confess that I have been drinking a little wine and hope my spelling will pass muster. Robby was pretty unhappy with the car in second practice and I was really worried. During happy hour he started out unhappy and I was still worried. His main complaint was that he had no weight on the left front tire.
He and Kirk discussed a lot of options and Robby was very reasonable.They were calm and the discussions were constructive. Finally near the end of practive they hit on something and Robby said it was the best change they had made to date, and yes, the car looked better and appeared to have better attitude on track. He kept talking about how they had "kicked ass"last year and that bothered him the most. Sadly there is no souvy trailer and Robby isn't making any appearances. I'm hopeful fot both in September.
WOW just watched the nationwide clip..Scott Speed is SUCH a DOOSH!

Seriously, this guy (Speed) sucks and has the worst attitude....lol.
In the post race interview Vickers threw Spped under the bus, something like "...just because he is so bad in the cup car....". Speed does not present himself very well, I guess Red Bull kills brain cells.
LOL I just watched that..."I don't know if he's frustrated, you know, because he's running so bad in the Cup series..."

Scott seems kind of aloof, to say the least.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service