Join in here and discuss all the weekend action from Loudon. Many Planet members will be attending the race, so we wish them all the best, and hope they share their stories here.First practice is on Friday, June 26th, from 12:00 - 1:30 pm/et, live on SPEED. Qualifying is also on Friday, at 3:10 pm/et , also live on SPEED. Second practice is on Saturday, June 27th, from 9:00-9:50 am/et and Happy Hour practice is from 11:45 am-12:45 pm/et,both live on SPEED. Race Coverage of the Lenox Industrial Tools 301 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway is scheduled for Sunday, June 28, 2009 live on TNT at 2:00 pm/et; pre-race show at 12:30 pm/et; green flag approx 2:16pm/et.Live raceday chat will be on Sunday as well, so either post here or join us there.

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

whihc will skew our avg..the first 3 laps were turds...lol
yep they were duds...looking like we don't have a good handle yet...but who knows what they are doing
Truex and JPM are making great cases to take the 2 B slots in my Y! fantasy league over Hamlin and Newman...lol
LOL i am going to make some changes also....LOL
lol..A group is easy.. 36 races..4 drivers x 9 races... 48,24,18,99 lol
we did pretty well last rain strategy race
shall we do a rain dance??
Not until he's in position...

Besides, I'll be at the track and would rather not get rained on.
enjoy the race
after last week it's time for our luck to turn. it can't stay bad forever, right?
They must be in the garage changing everything....LOL
Might be on scuff tires still. There are a slew of drivers in the 126 mph range. On to Sunday!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service