Join in here and discuss all the weekend action from Loudon. Many Planet members will be attending the race, so we wish them all the best, and hope they share their stories here.First practice is on Friday, June 26th, from 12:00 - 1:30 pm/et, live on SPEED. Qualifying is also on Friday, at 3:10 pm/et , also live on SPEED. Second practice is on Saturday, June 27th, from 9:00-9:50 am/et and Happy Hour practice is from 11:45 am-12:45 pm/et,both live on SPEED. Race Coverage of the Lenox Industrial Tools 301 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway is scheduled for Sunday, June 28, 2009 live on TNT at 2:00 pm/et; pre-race show at 12:30 pm/et; green flag approx 2:16pm/et.Live raceday chat will be on Sunday as well, so either post here or join us there.

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alan is all set through the planetrobby twitter feed, so we will publish his tweets and twitpics.
I'm set up to, but will probably only tweet if anything really significant or unique is available to me. I might send a pic or two, if I can get any decent shots on my phone.

I will take a bunch of pictures with my camera that I'll upload early next week.
Regan Smith is gonna be thrilled that he goes home due to rain.....lol
Ted Christopher..Dexter Bean?
Does he know Chaz?
TV time... jumped to P22
tv time? really? Crap! Missed it. Thunderstorm here lost satelite reception. lol
uh, the video maestros here will have you covered. Dont they always ???
the Video Maestros??? are they related to the Underwear Gnomes??? lol

That is true.. I'm always taken care of on here. :)
looking better every lap.
yeah we dropped a bit then found some more speed...ended up P 24...nice

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service