Join in here and discuss all the weekend action from the second cup race at Loudon. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Sylvania Toyota.Many members of Planet Robby are at the track this weekend. Here is the weekend schedule for Robby at Richmond.

FRIDAY , SEPTEMBER 18

Practice 12:00 - 1:30 pm/et, ( 16th Quickest )
Qualifying 3:00 pm/et ( 28th Quickest )

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 19

Practice 9:00 - 9:45 am/et TV- SPEED
Happy Hour 11:30am - 12:30 pm/et (TAPE DELAYED ESPN2 at 6:30 pm/et )

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 20

Pre-race at 1:00 pm/et on ABC
Green Flag 2:15 pm/et on ABC

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Also, the Souvenir trailer will not be at the track this weekend, or at Dover next weekend.It will return to the races at Kansas.

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

whats the deal with jim beam leaving in 2010?
Not sure...but during the week or two leading up to the Primm/Richmond weekend, when it was confirmed Robby would be missing Richmond (A Jim Beam race) I had said I was worried that it might mean more bad things to come (i.e. sponsoring for 2010...as if they ar enot coming back, Robby obviously would know this and would make the decision to race Primm that much easier).

I really hope they come back....they have been a great and loyal sponsor....and have the greatest Nascar gear!
I think it's safe to say RG has know about Jim beam's 2010 plans for quite some time now.
So Robby will give them a going-away present by running JB colors at Talledega. Checkers or Wreckers - send JB off in a blaze of glory!

Gas On!
Cue the Jim Beam flame paint scheme...
Have they signed a sponsor for 2010 to replace them?
Polaris actually looks like they are a big enough company to fund a Nascar team.

http://library.corporate-ir.net/library/10/108/108235/items/329031/...
The Primm skip makes more sense in that scenario.
Primm/Richmond in the end Davey G. got that car some screen time for sure, not a scratch on it either considering he ran in some tight traffic often and fearlessly. Jim Beam RIP I hope not....not for the reasons given I hope anyway.
TOG, does that mean that the flame scheme will be used at Talladega??? That would be awesome! I miss that scheme for Jim Beam.
3 Top 25s in a row!! Maybe we figured something out!!
sounds stupid, but baby steps

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service