Join in here and discuss all the weekend action from the second cup race at Loudon. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Sylvania Toyota.Many members of Planet Robby are at the track this weekend. Here is the weekend schedule for Robby at Richmond.

FRIDAY , SEPTEMBER 18

Practice 12:00 - 1:30 pm/et, ( 16th Quickest )
Qualifying 3:00 pm/et ( 28th Quickest )

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 19

Practice 9:00 - 9:45 am/et TV- SPEED
Happy Hour 11:30am - 12:30 pm/et (TAPE DELAYED ESPN2 at 6:30 pm/et )

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 20

Pre-race at 1:00 pm/et on ABC
Green Flag 2:15 pm/et on ABC

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Also, the Souvenir trailer will not be at the track this weekend, or at Dover next weekend.It will return to the races at Kansas.

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kind of stinks that happy hour practice will not be televised live.
Wasn't all that long ago that no practice was televised. Even quals were hit and miss. I remember when even the races were taped. How spoiled we have all become.
i thought it was ABC this weekend???HMMMM
Jayski has both ESPN and ABC listed, I am going to go with ABC,since thats what my advance cable schedule says too.
Yes you are correct. Thanks for the heads up , David.
I'm right there with you Bob, Rob, Kirk and others.

By the way, Picture in Picture televisions is the greatest thing created by man for man. That will be my best friend this weeked while my Blackberry with updated scores will be my best friend next weekend at Dover.

As for the Hendirick thing, he has almost half the field in the chase and the top 3 are Hendrick cars so it is his to lose. (yes the 14 is a Hendirck car)
ABC is televising ALL of the Chase Races....

Unfortunately...we do miss or get taped delyaed practices and HH's throughout the year once the ESPN coverage starts with the Brickyard...but it has gotten SIGNIFICANTLY better since ESPN's first year. They have allowed Speed to cover many of the 1st and 2nd practices they used to let go untelevised.

But ESPN (and its family of networks) will always televise the Quals and HH's, (esp. during the chase) thus you will get time delayed HH's because of all of the other programming they have.
thank goodness timing ans scoring isnt tape delayed..lol...
ABC sucks!! how many times did they miss the restart at Richmond??
ABC, ESPN... one in the same.
First practice underway at Loudon. Robby currently 23rd out of 44 cars.
No chat TOG???

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service