Join in here and discuss all the weekend action from Kansas. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Mapei/Menards Toyota.David Gilliland will be running the #04 Blue/Yellow Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at Kansas.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 2ND

Practice 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm/et, TV - SPEED
Qualifying 4:30 pm/et TV -ESPN2

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 3RD

Practice 12:30 - 1:15 pm/et TV - SPEED
Happy Hour 1:50 pm - 2:50 pm/et (TAPE DELAYED ESPN2 at 6:30 pm/et )

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 4th

Pre-race at 1:00 pm/et on ABC
Green Flag 2:15 pm/et on ABC

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Also, the Souvenir trailer will be at the track.

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i know RG doesnt Q well, but look at the spread.......1 sec on 1.5 miles.

Alot of set up changes can be made for race trim
still my fav driver, like other drivers but Robby top guy for me. I see him and NASCAR as a hobby and off road the real deal
Not practicing much. Only 6 laps after 37 minutes. 40th fastest.
I guess they think they will find thier speed in the garage. I'd be looking on the track, myself, but what the hell do I know?
Celtics 1985..you know alot. I still think you were on that team.
Nah. That wasn't a basketball under my jacket in that picture you saw. ;)
RGM loves to win- unless you are driving the 04....
Wow I can't believe we haven't been able to turn a fast lap this weekend. I was expecting a top-20 this weekend after the Atlanta race.
Just got word from the track- Although I wish the speeds were better, they did get the car working much better at the end of happy hour and did get to make the final run they wanted before the end of practice.
O.T.: You do know that rays of sunshine are generated by a nuclear reaction at the core of the sun, right?
The car got better his last run in HH practice. Still a ways to go,but better, nonetheless.
I am not worried about the "one fast lap" . The HH overall average is not as bad as it seems, and even better than those who ran that " one faster lap " . He jumped positions in average with his last 8 lap run.Had it not been for the last run he made, it would have been an awful average.Most certainly it is going to be a long way to go and going to need timely cautions for adjustments,but there was signs of life at the end of practice.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service