Join in here and discuss all the weekend action from Kansas. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Mapei/Menards Toyota.David Gilliland will be running the #04 Blue/Yellow Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at Kansas.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 2ND

Practice 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm/et, TV - SPEED
Qualifying 4:30 pm/et TV -ESPN2

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 3RD

Practice 12:30 - 1:15 pm/et TV - SPEED
Happy Hour 1:50 pm - 2:50 pm/et (TAPE DELAYED ESPN2 at 6:30 pm/et )

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 4th

Pre-race at 1:00 pm/et on ABC
Green Flag 2:15 pm/et on ABC

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Also, the Souvenir trailer will be at the track.

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well it is what itis,have to take a good hard look at those cars,something missing not that far from each other.Thanks guys for backing David this weekend.
thats racing!
yeah your right. Nothing to do with the fact that David went out some 20 cars after Robby did , and the track was over 15 degress cooler.Track got even faster for cars even after David qualified.
Yes something is not right when they are in q trim....
Seriously, the #04 was a BONUS for the weekend to try to help with getting the #7 better on Sunday, byt trying different setups. DNQ's happen. Oh well.
if the second is a bonus then they need to run more than 20 laps total ...this is free testing wasted i don't care how much time is needed between set ups something needs to change. Personaly I don't think triad has it. should have stuck with TRD at least thats true manu equiptment and notes.
seems to me TRIAD has good power just RGM struggles with set ups
Motors arent an issue at all, never have been since the switch.
David is going to be running four races for Gibbs the rest of the year, so... I agree it would be a benefit to have a second car to qualify for RGM so they can hopefully compare notes and improve the set ups. Hate seeing them both qualify so low. Oh well!
Got that baby dialed in.............another long weekend!
underfunded single car effort and drive for a contender...LOL i knew that was commin
na...most know what time it is at RGM.....

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service