Join in here and discuss all the weekend action from Kansas. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Mapei/Menards Toyota.David Gilliland will be running the #04 Blue/Yellow Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at Kansas.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 2ND

Practice 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm/et, TV - SPEED
Qualifying 4:30 pm/et TV -ESPN2

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 3RD

Practice 12:30 - 1:15 pm/et TV - SPEED
Happy Hour 1:50 pm - 2:50 pm/et (TAPE DELAYED ESPN2 at 6:30 pm/et )

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 4th

Pre-race at 1:00 pm/et on ABC
Green Flag 2:15 pm/et on ABC

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Also, the Souvenir trailer will be at the track.

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

not enough tape??.....bottom line RG needs to unload better on fridays. they are showing up with no set up that works
Wilks- no tape and scuffs in practice. That is what I was talking about. Fully taped front and fresh rubber in q's. Taped off front does make a difference in speed,but not the amount they needed.Nature of the beast.
i know what you are talking about and it still wasn't enough to get in....one thing they learned was that set up they unloaded with doesn't work....
David is great in quals,just hope the car has what it takes.Still afraid its a S&P.
Even so, its a bonus for the Gilliland fanbase.
I think he will make the race but it's too bad he won't RACE.
Not sure if this has been discussed before, by why #04? I know RG originally had planned for 4.

Any reason? or is that just what it is?
Yea, I knew that. I meant why did he pick 4 in the first place? Because it was a single digit number?
Robby 15th of 17 at 31.39. Thats a big pick up from practice though
I would have picked #10
Stupid commercial during Robby's qualifying run...UUURRGG!
Lets hope David can qualify better. Robby and qualifying just dont go together. You would think his driving style would suit qualifying as Robby is known for hanging it all out there.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service