Join in here and discuss all the weekend action from Kansas. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Mapei/Menards Toyota.David Gilliland will be running the #04 Blue/Yellow Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at Kansas.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 2ND

Practice 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm/et, TV - SPEED
Qualifying 4:30 pm/et TV -ESPN2

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 3RD

Practice 12:30 - 1:15 pm/et TV - SPEED
Happy Hour 1:50 pm - 2:50 pm/et (TAPE DELAYED ESPN2 at 6:30 pm/et )

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 4th

Pre-race at 1:00 pm/et on ABC
Green Flag 2:15 pm/et on ABC

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Also, the Souvenir trailer will be at the track.

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It does take time to make changes, and when you make a mock Q run, you cant run more than 2 laps at a time. Just the way it is.
Hes getting paid.
No I'm sure he is getting paid something. His pay might be a percentage of what 43rd place pays out. Most drivers have a base salary and then get a % of the winnings.
I say if David qualifies the car in the top 15 RGM needs to let him race it. Hire a NW crew that is there. It probably would not cost be a few grand to get a full NW crew with CC for this race. I know when Justin Lofton was racing The Camping World West series they would hire a NW over the wall crew for the Fontana and I think Phoenix races. He said the guys were a few hundred dollars each.
man I miss that track. One of my all time favorite tracks, along with Laguna Seca
Riverside was classic.Seca is awsome I saw a grand am and the dead there all to long ago
David needs to pick it up about a hundreth if he is going to race. Fresh tires and taped up fully will do the trick in qualifying.
David goes out second for GOGH qualifying ...gulp
Remember, both times PJ was in this situation both times, he wasnt in according to practice but made the race anyways. No offense to PJ but David is a better Nayscar driver. He was only .02 off from being in the green so im not going to fret about it. I have confidence in David and the team to get the car in the show.
I am not worried, like I said,fresh tires and fully taped will get the job done. Plus his "teammate" goes out 20 cars before him, so RG can note to David any changes in the track.
The tire bill VS. no contingency cash ass. sponsorship deal and all missing from the car I see Start and Park but at the same time Dave passes 6 cars in 3 laps let him go man get some folks in the pits and lets race man!
they have a plan and they are sticking to it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service